The new RV-8 windshield bezel came out perfect! Well, except for the fact that I sanded a little too much in the middle center and went all the way through the bezel to the plexi underneath! Waa. Good news is that the edges all came out perfect and I didn't sand anything I didn't mean to. So, another layup in the center to make it a little thicker and we should be good to go. Just another day for the layup and another day of sanding is the price to pay. Lesson learned is to never give up and never settle for "good enough". If you do it enough times it will finally come out perfect! ;-/ Btw, Peel Ply is pure magic! Use IT!